For flow measurement applications in rural area where electrical power is not accessible, our ST302 provides an ideal solution. It has a solar panel, a battery, and a low-power consumption high-performance ultrasonic flowmeter. All the components, except transducers, are housed in a weather-proof robust enclosure.
The flowmeter has flash memory which can save the last 512 daily net flow values and the last 128 monthly net flow values. It is also capable of adding an optional data logger which can save mega flow samples.
Sample Installation with Ultrasonic Flowmeter and Tripod
Depending on transducer used, the Stuf-300Sx product family comes as three varieties: ST302B clampon ultrasonic flowmeter, ST302C insertion ultrasonic flowmeter and ST302G flow-cell ultrasonic flowmeter. All of them have better than 1% accuracy.
For high accuracy --> ST302G
For pipe ≤ DN25 (1”) --> ST302G
For long-term stability and zero maintenance --> ST302C or ST302G
For non-intrusive --> ST302B
Main Features and Benefits:
- Solar powered. No other power supply is needed. Solar panel rated at 20 Watts
- Built-in rechargeable battery (17AH) and charging circuit able to maintain 7 days of operation without sunshine
- Robust, NEMA/UL-50 Type 4X weather-proof enclosure
- Optional low-power consumption GSM/GPRS modem
- High accuracy. Normally ±1%. Could be 0.5% when in-situ calibration is available
- No moving parts to worn out, thus, long life-span.
- Maintenance-free, thus, low operation cost
- No pressure drop, no flow disturbance. Big savings on high pressure pipes
- Excellent long-term stability. System accuracy does not degrade over time
- Wide flow range. Large turn-down ratio
- Suitable for all commonly used pipe materials
- Suitable for most pure liquids and liquids with minor particles
- Robust performance due to proprietary signal quality tracking and self-adaptation technology
- Built-in flow totalizers
- Internal data logger: last 512 daily net flow values and last 128 monthly net flow values
- External data logger (optional): 32,000 data capacity. USB interface
- Optional StufManager™ PC software for data collection
- LCD with backlight. 2 x 20 letters. 4 tactile-feedback membrane keypad.
- RS-485 interface with MODBUS support. Well suited for reliable networking
- Versatile inputs/outputs, such as isolated 4-20mA output, pulse output, analog inputs
- Environment: -10°C ~ 70°C (14°F ~ 158°F) for main unit, 40°C ~ 100°C (-40°F ~ 212°F) for transducer
Shenitech offers three types of standard ultrasonic transducers which match ST302 main unit.
- Clamp-on type:
-HFx: for pipe size DN15-DN25 (1/2”~1”, 2MHz) *
-S1x: for pipe size DN25-DN100 (1”~4”) *
-S1HTx: for pipe size DN25-DN100 (1”~4”) with temperature up to 150°C*
-M1: for pipe size DN50-DN700 (2”~28”)
-M1HT: for pipe size DN50-DN700 (2”~28”) with temperature up to 150°C
-L1: for pipe size DN300-DN6,000 (11”~240”)
* x represents pipe material: 0-Copper, 1-Tubing, 2-ANSI Plastic, 3-ANSI Metal
-IN: for pipe size of DN80 (3”) and above
-HOTTAP: hot-tapping tool for insertion transducer installation
-FC-DNxx: flow-cell transducer for pipe size DNxx (in mm)
-FC-INxx: flow-cell transducer for pipe size INxx (in inch)